Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015 Recap

Thanksgiving 2015 was a whirlwind.  I cooked for three days, had three surprise guests and totally forgot to take pictures.  I tried out some new things this year and can proudly say that everything turned out great.  



For breakfast we had Maple Sausage and Waffle Casserole (recipe from Plain Chicken).  I mixed it up the night before and just popped it in the oven.  I think the baking times were incorrect since I definitely had to bake mine longer and it still was a little under done.  Other than that it was really yummy.

Here's my dinner menu and links to the recipes:

(sub peas for corn and add crispy fried onions)
(I put a bowl of butter in the center and used the bread as my centerpiece).



Overall it was a lovely day spent with family and good food.  We have so much to be grateful for that it would take a year to express it fully.  I love my family so much.  I would be lost without them.

I hope you had a wonderful Turkey Day and I wish you the happiest of holiday seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment